The Duke Office of Civic Engagement maintains this calendar as a compilation of various Duke events related to civic engagement. The listed events are sponsored by offices, departments, and clubs across the university and are not necessarily organized by DOCE. If you have an event you would like to add to our calendar, please email us.
- This event has passed.
NC Campus Compact PACE Conference
February 14, 2018
Faculty, staff and administrators are invited to attend this daylong conference to grow and share the practice and scholarship of engagement.
• Introduce tools, research, and practice for strengthening “the engaged campus”
• Deepen understanding of community engagement, exploring diverse and newer perspectives on theory and practice
• Highlight research and practice on related topics, including disciplinary approaches to community engagement, engaged scholarship, and demonstration of impact
• Renew commitment to building transformative campus-community partnerships
• Recognize outstanding individuals with our annual engagement awards for a president or chancellor, a faculty member, and a staff member from the network.