Sanford Policy Bridge (within the Sanford School of Public Policy) is offering small grant funding to support engagement activities that serve to catalyze, expand or enhance efforts to bridge research and public policy efforts at Duke.
Proposals may request up to $4,000 in support of a variety of activities, including:
- Collaborative work with policy or practice partners external to Duke or at Duke
- Dissemination of materials to policymakers
- Course related policy engagement activities (attendance at policy events, guest expenses)
- Purchase of materials to assist students and/or faculty with their policy engagement work (technological capacity)
- Data collection with a stated purpose of increasing policy engagement and impact
Photo credit: Sanford School of Public Policy